Levoite™ Workbench Planing Stop for Woodworking
Woodworking Planing Stop Dog Hole Bench Dog Clamp Workbench Table Accessories.The two steel posts slide along a T-track on the underside of the rail; versions are available with posts sized to fit 3/4" or 20mm diameter dog holes. It also provides a reliable registration surface for materials too narrow to span two adjacent bench dogs.For tasks that involve the application of horizontal force in one direction, such as planing, a single stop can be used with no additional clamping. Stops can also be placed perpendicular to one another to capture two edges of the workpiece to prevent rotation. A simple way to secure work without the constraints of typical clamping methods.
1. A perfect holding solution when hand planing thin or wide stock Projects just 5.5mm, allows planing of boards as thin as 6mm Prevents the
workpiece from skewing under your plane.
2. Two steel posts to fit either 19mm or 20mm dog holes.
3. Made of aluminum alloy, durable to use and not damage to the surface of the workpiece.
4. Use two stops for wide boards or cross-grain work.
5. The stop can slide on the board, fits all kinds table surface.
Material : Aluminum Alloy
Board Size : 260x30x7mm
Dog Holes : 3/4"/20mm(Optional)