Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table Saws
The Precision Clear-Cut Stock Guides for your table saw offer superior control of your work achieving safer, smoother and more precise cuts with your work held securely in position.Precision Stock Guides for Table Saws are the ultimate hold-down on the table saw. Multiple featherboards are required to simultaneously hold down and guide material accurately against a table saw fence. Clear-Cut Stock Guides operate on the same principle as a stock feeder in that the stock is guided at a slight angle as it is fed forward. Urethane tires on rollers with one-way needle bearings are mounted at an angle to effectively steer your stock toward the fence. Stock is pushed tightly against the fence, and the gripping force of the rollers assists in preventing kickback. All the while the roller arms work under spring pressure to ensure your material is held firmly against the table saw surface.
- Unique roller system holds down workpiece and pushes into fence for precision stock feed
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Set up is fast and easy
- Quick and easy adjustments for thicker/thinner and longer/shorter stock
- When not in use they tuck away in behind the surface of your fence.
- Compatible with most T-Style commercial fences using the included HD T-Track
- Guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can be positioned anywhere along HD T-Track
- Maximum stock thickness from table saw surface to 13/16" above mounting surface when mounted to the T-Track