Precision Automatically 1/2 Gauge 1/2 Center Finder Marking Measuring Tool
Precision Automatically Center Find Woodworking Easy 1/2 Gauge 1/2 Finder Marking Measuring Tool Aluminum Alloy .The 1/2 Gauge automatically finds the center of your workpiece using simple geometry. Lock the measurement in place and set the cutting depth of your saw blade,router bit, or set fences.
- The 1/2 Gauge automatically finds the center of your workpiece using simple geometry. Lock the measurement in place and set the cutting depth of your saw blade/router bit, or set fences
- 1. Match the material's thickness - Place material under full stock place, then lower full stock place so that it rests on top of the material.
- 2. Find the 1/2 point - The bottom of 1/2 stock place automatically adjusts to exactly 1/2 the thickness of the material.
- 3. Transfer measurement - Lock in the measurement and use the gauge to set cutting depths and fence.
- 4. Set fences for resaving. Set fence position and resaw material on the bandsaw with zero guesswork.
- 5. Center stock. Find the center of stock and mount material on the lathe for safer spindle turning.
- 6. Set up depth. Lock in the measurement and transfer to the router or table saw to set cutting depth for lap joints.
- 7. Center router bits. Quickly and accurately find the halfway point of material.