We Value Our Customers' Privacy
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number) . We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
When information identifies or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, we refer to it as “Personal Information.” This Personal Information includes the following categories:
- Identifiers/Contact Information: Your name, postal and email address, IP address, phone number, username, encrypted password, and unique identifiers that may identify your device or browser but not you by name.
- Personal Information as defined : Your name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number.
- Commercial Information: Your purchase history, goods and service preferences, information you provide during your interactions with our customer care, and payment and account information.
- Internet/Electronic Activity: Your web/app browsing and search history related to the Levoite Services, and information regarding your interaction(s) with the Levoite Services or Levoite advertising.
Sharing you personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. These functions include, but may not be limited to: processing payments, fulfilling orders, validating addresses, preparing mailing lists, sending emails, personalizing web content. Not use or disclose it for any other purpose than fulfilling their business obligations to us.We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support the Levoite Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store Personal Information on our behalf.
we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use the Personal Information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as:
- To process and fulfill your orders, purchases and service requests.
- To provide customer support.
- To communicate transactional-related information to you like order status or product recall information.
- To use and disclose your credit, debit, or payment card or other financial information to process payments and prevent fraud.
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Levoite Services and, in our discretion, changes to any Levoite policy.
For Business Purposes, such as:
- To protect the security or integrity of the Levoite Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our websites.
For Commercial Purposes, such as to:
- To communicate or personalize marketing-related information to you via direct mail, email, websites, social media or digital advertisements that may be targeted to you.
- To gather analytical and research data to improve our marketing and services.
We may also use Personal Information you provide to us for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your choices and OPT-OUT
Certain parts of the Levoite Services require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through the Levoite Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
We, or other parties we do business with, may place or recognize unique cookies or other technologies on your browser when you visit the Levoite Services to collect information about your use of the Levoite Services and your other online activities over time and across different websites and apps, and may use that information to serve interest-based advertisements to you as you browse the Internet. To learn more about such interest-based advertising, please review the information below:
- • To opt-out of such collection and use for online behavioral advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies in the United States, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/; DAA AppChoices http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
- T• To opt-out from the use of information about your online activities for online behavioral advertising by NAI member companies, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from Levoite that are not customized based on your Usage Information.
- To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, please visit: https://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Access and Updates to Your Personal Information:
If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your Personal Information in your Levoite account, contact us at the address or e-mail in the Contact Us section below.
Unsubscribing from Communications by Us:
We provide our customers with the opportunity to opt-out of having their Personal Information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
- Contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below; or
- Unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Levoite Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of eighteen. If Levoite learns that a child under the age of eighteen has provided Personal Information through the Levoite Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.