1. Do I need to be a professional to use the Cabinet Hardware Jig?
Not at all! This tool is very easy to use and designed to take the frustration out of hardware installation for homeowners and cabinet professionals alike. It is used by many professionals due to its substantial time savings, unrivaled accuracy, and durability.
2. Does the product contain an instruction manual？
Yes, we provide a product manual in our package,You can perform precise installation under the guidance.
3. What is the maximum handle size I can install with the Cabinet Hardware Jig?
12” Center-to-Center (300mm) for the Levoite Original & PRO
For cabinet handles larger than 12″, purchase the Cabinet Hardware Jig PRO MAX to install hardware up to 38″ (960mm).
4. Is this one all aluminum?
Yes it is. The entire tool is made from aerospace-grade extruded aluminum, except the thumb screws, which are stainless steel, and the bushings, which are case hardened steel.
5. Is this jig reversible? Can you do one cabinet door and flip it to do the door right next to it?
Yes! Just set up the tool for one door and you can flip and drill for the next. We recommend checking that your thumb screws are still tight before drilling the next hole.
6. Can I get replacement parts for my Cabinet Hardware Jig?
If your bushing is lost or damaged, please contact us and provide your order number, we will send it to you for free.
7. How do I prevent blowout on the back of the door I am drilling through?
Always use a sharp drill bit and relieve chips as you drill by pulling the drill out of the work-piece as it’s running to spin off excess wood chips. Do not apply much pressure while drilling, especially at the end of the hole. Holding or clamping a sacrificial block of scrap wood against the back of the door while you drill is recommended for extra protection against blowout. In most cases the screw head covers any minimal blowout. In extreme cases, where a screw head would not cover minimal chipping from the exit of the drill, users will drill the hole halfway with a standard drill bit, then use a tapered drill bit to finish the hole. To prevent drilling injuries, always be aware of where your hands are positioned.
8. After receiving the product, it is found that the product has quality defects or is damaged in transportation. What should I do?
If it is determined that the product is defective or damaged, we will offer to resend it for free, or we will refund it in full within the validity period.
9. Can I get replacement parts for my Cabinet Hardware Jig?
Yes! Every part of the tool is either covered under warranty or can be purchased separately. If you need to purchase separate accessories part, please contact us and provide your order number. Currently we provide accessories for free within 3 months, but you need to pay additional shipping costs.
10. How do I prevent chipping?
Always make sure to start with a sharp drill bit. Generally chipping is not an issue with the provided drill bit. Extra precautions include taping the work surface with blue painter’s tape. For melamines and veneers, consider using a brad point bit.
Levoite Tools has high-quality 5mm brad point drill bits.
11. How do I prevent blowout on the back of the door I am drilling through?
Always use a sharp drill bit and relieve chips as you drill by pulling the drill out of the workpiece as it’s running to spin off excess wood chips. Do not apply much pressure while drilling, especially at the end of the hole. Holding or clamping a sacrificial block of scrap wood against the back of the door while you drill is recommended for extra protection against blowout.
In most cases, the screw head covers any minimal blowout. In extreme cases, where a screw head would not cover minimal chipping from the exit of the drill, users will drill the hole halfway with a standard drill bit, then use a tapered drill bit to finish the hole. To prevent drilling injuries, always be aware of where your hands are positioned.
1/2″ width — The small and large end stops can also be reversed if extra clearance is needed.
13. Warranty Policy
Levoite Tools is backed by a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
If you have other questions, we are happy to help,Just simply fill in the form and you will get a reply in 1-3 hours.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the Levoite™ products, Simply return it for a Full refund within 30 days After you have received your order.
Levoite Pro Cabinet Hardware Jig
Quick Start Guide :
Detailed Instructions for Use :
Levoite Pro Max Cabinet Hardware Jig
PRO MAX CABINET HARDWARE JIG: 10X faster installations, accurately installs cabinet knobs and pulls of any length. In addition to the Pro Model 16 ×10 inch Cabinet Jig, Levoite Pro Max there are 2 extensions with 32 mm hole spacing and 16 inch extened ruler designed for drawer fronts up to 42" wide and hardware up to 38" center to center. And it provides repeatability: if you have done the left door, just flip it over and it’s already easy setup for the right door.
WHY CHOOSE LEVOITE ?
Levoite Pro & Pro Max Cabinet Hardware Jig
We're proud to have over 40,000 happy customers from all around the world. Having made some of the most innovative products , we want to make sure we back that up. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the Levoite™ products, Simply return it for a FULL refund within 30 days after you have received your order.
The Original Cabinet Hardware Jig - adjustable template for fast and accurate installation of door and drawer front knobs, pulls and handles.Now you can install cabinet hardware like a pro, avoiding extra hours of labor and costly do-overs! Installs knobs and handles without the tedious hours of measuring or making jigs – fast, accurate hardware installation in seconds, every time.Get perfect alignment every time and in a snap! Simply position guides and stops along the T-square's inch/metric scales, tighten thumb screws, and bore away.Reversible for left or right handed parts with perfect alignment for knobs and handles.
- WELL MADE QUALITY: The case-hardened steel bushings are engineered to last more than 10,000 holes. ALL BUSHINGS ARE REPLACEABLE(EXCLUSIVE PATENT), extend service life extremely. Unlike cheap plastic components that break or quickly wear out, our Adjustable Drill Guide are sturdy and tough, laser engraved rulers won’t fade with time
- MORE ACCURATE & AVOID THE EXPENSIVE MISTAKES: The most accurate and durable drilling can only be achieved by using the highest grade materials and aerospace precision. Levoite cabinet hardware jig did it: Precision machined to ±0.0002” tolerance then hand-calibrated to .001” square with aircraft grade aluminum. Dream tool for professionals and amateurs
- UNMATCHED VERSATILITY: Punch Locator, Extended Ruler and Extension Handle & Shelf Pin are perfectly work on any cabinet door handles, cabinet pulls, knobs, hinge plates. The edges of all rulers and sliding drill guides are upgraded by chamfer, more smooth, protect your hands and furniture surface, no scratch. This PRO MAX hardware jig tool is a large time saver in any case, especially for the extra long drawers and hardwares