Precision Carpenters Try Square for Woodworking Measuring and Marking
Precision Square Guaranteed T Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking Woodworking Carpenters - Aluminum Steel Framing Professional Carpentry Use.
MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE ‘RIGHT’ RIGHT ANGLE
The Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter.
- ✔️ MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE ‘RIGHT’ RIGHT ANGLE - The Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0.039 inches. Also,So not only are you able to mark the exact length, but also check the perfect right angle
- ✔️ CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZED RULER FOR YOUR PROJECT - The conventional square ruler’s signature feature is to establish perfect 90-degree angles. However, with LEVOITE equipment, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside. LEVOITE’s square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8”, 12”, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm. LEVOITE’s professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well
- ✔️ EASY-TO-READ THERMAL - Each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. Professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability
- ✔️ THE 3-CARPENTER MUSKETEERS - LEVOITE’s construction accessory comes with a square, 0.5mm sharp pencil. Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, promising enhanced precision. You can conveniently mark lengths, diameters, and dimensions by inserting the 0.5mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Accurate positioning is possible by marking the holes arranged in two rows
- ✔️ STABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT - 90-degree blade is made with the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking