Levoite™ Precision Carpenter Square Framing Square for Measuring and Marking
Levoite Precision Woodworking Carpenters - Aluminum Framing Square Ruler Try Square Professional Carpentry Use. Woodworking Square 300mm T Measurements Ruler for Measuring and Marking.
- MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE RIGHT ANGLE
- ✔️MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE ‘RIGHT’ RIGHT ANGLE - LEVOITE’s Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 1mm/0.039 inches.
- ✔️CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZED RULER FOR YOUR PROJECT - The conventional square ruler’s signature feature is to establish perfect 90-degree angles. However, with LEVOITE’s equipment, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside.
- ✔️EASY-TO-READ THERMAL - Each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. LEVOITE’s professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on red smooth backgrounds for increased readability.
- ✔️You can conveniently mark lengths, diameters, and dimensions by inserting the 0.5mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Accurate positioning is possible by marking the holes arranged in five rows.
- ✔️This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking.