Levoite™ Portable Mulit-Anlge Drill Guide Jig
A portable drill guide for use almost anywhere With the Levoite portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard hand drill.
Portable Drill Guide Jig,Multi-Angle Drill Guide with Chuck, Drill Press Stand, Adjustable Angle Drill Holder Guide, Stand Drill Guide Attachment for 1/4 In and 3/8 In Drills.
How to install and use ?
- Perfect for straight or angled drilling, drilling on the edge of a board or on round stock
- Angle cuts of 45 degree to 90 degrees, with a built in angle read out in the all metal base
- Centering channels built into the bottom of the base, to accommodate drilling any round stock up to 3 inches in diameter
- Adjustable depth stop and spring action control of the head
- Attaches to all 3/8" and 1/2" power drills and it also includes a 3/8" capacity chuck with key
Material: All aluminum construction
Size: 14x5x29cm/5.51x1.97x11.42 inch
Installation Guide :
- First, pass 3 (steel column) through 5 and fix it. And then check whether 1(joint shaft) is defective.
- Then install the fixing bolt on 10(Base), then insert 3 into 10 and check whether 3 is inserted tightly.
- Then install 2(Angle Adjuster) on the top of 3(steel column) and tighten it.
- Repeat the second and third steps to install another 3(steel column).
- Install 9(V-Groove sleeve) on 10(Base) and press it firmly. Then install 6(Height locking screw) on 5 and tighten it.
- Finally, install 4(Auxiliary Handle) into 10(Base) , and then install 11(Drill) on 5, and the installation is completed.